Monday, October 1, 2007

Week 9 thing 21 (and a little of 20)

It is very cool to listen to a children's book being read via a podcast. I checked out the Denver Public Library's stories for kids via podcasts. What a neat idea. The one thing I could not tell is if the entire book is on the podcast or not. I wasn't familiar with the story so I couldn't tell.

I also watched a really bad Utube video (I was able to get on) of Harry and the Potters. The audio was pretty inaudible.

I checked out the 2007 Poetry Slam at the Kankakee Library. That was a great idea. I think teens would really be into participating in a poetry slam or even an open mic night if they knew it would be on the internet. I also got some good ideas from the slam that we could use with out teens.

I went to Podcast.net and tried to listen to a podcast about Disney, but I couldn't get it to work. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

No comments: