Saturday, July 21, 2007

Week 3 Photos & Images

Thing 5 I am currently looking at Flickr and taking the tour. I'm learning about the different ways to set up the photos - collections, sets and the organizr (I hate that they can't use correct language). It looks pretty simple to set the security level on the photos to prevent people from seeing your photos or to allow people to see your photos.

Personally, I'm a snapfish and shutterfly user when it comes to digital photos. With those programs you upload the photos and then send notice to those you want to share them with. The photos can never be seen by the public.

There are links all over Flickr. I feel like the page is one giant maze with about a billion places to turn. I'm forever clicking on the back button so I can go back to where I started. In some ways it is overwhelming.

I'm back on the desk, so I'll log off now.

No comments: